Monday, May 19, 2008

Nobeyama Ultramarathon

18th MAY
Nobeyama Ultra-marathon


This was the second time to run a 100km marathon.
Obviously I was short of training this time, and I was afraid that I couldn't finish the race. Recently I have had too much injury and have to reflect it seriously.
In anyway, the race had come and I had to do my best.
Last year it was fine but a little cold(2℃~12℃). In this year it was also luckily fine and warm. We could enjoy not only the race but also the scenery of Yatugatake.


I started with tne anxiety of my left kee. Just after atart, I had a little pain with my knee, but it had gotten easier and easier. So I could keep running.

A cheering party of my family at the point of 45km

I realized that I was short of trainig. I had already had the muscle pain at 30km point. I felt much harder in this time than last time.


At the 71km point. I ate too much Soba here.

Of course, running through 100km was vey hard, but we were so happy that we could run all through the day without doing anything.
I could have so much time to think about many things.


Thanks for the cheering that gave me the power to finish the race!

Today's training 100km
Monthly mileage for March 179km


Awful muscle pain was attacking me! I have to take a rest for a while.

Today's training 3km
Monthly mileage for March 182km

No comments: