Sunday, July 27, 2008

Next target

The result of Mt.Fuji race was published.
My finish time was 5 minutes behind the last year's my own time.
Mmmmmmm..... To tell the truth, I felt easier than last year in the middle of the race??? Anyway, I was glad that I could reach the top of Mt. Fuji.


I will have a exam next month and have to prepare for it..... I can't have an enough motivation for it. So I will give myself a present to keep doing hard!? What is the present? Beer? Travel? Sweet? Onsen? My motivation is coming out!!!

Today's training: 17km jog
Monthly mileage for July 235km(target 250km)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on finishing.

Are the results on the web? What is the address?

ER runner said...

Thank you. Here is the results of the Mt. Fuji mountain race.
http://www.runnet.jp/result/search_personal.php