Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shichi-go-san,七五三

Next December my older daughter will be seven years old so we held Shichi-go-san today. From early in the morning we went to a barber to make her hair style match a Kimono,then went to the shop to make her wear a Kimono,to take photos and went to Tanashi-shrine. Finally we(include grandparents)had late lunch at a restaurant. It was a long day...

Shichi-go-san is a Japanese traditional festival to celebrate the growth of children. Boys of five, girls of seven and three-year-old boys and girls will be taken to a shrine by their parents in order to give thanks to God for His help. 




By the way I could recover from my cold.So from today I restarted my training.

Today's training: 10km very slow jog
Monthly mileage for November: 58km

No comments: