Monday, October 12, 2009

09 Hasetune Cup

Although I had wonder whether I would run the race or not, I decided to stand the start line finally. If I had severe pain with my foot, I would stop the race at that time. My target at this race was to reach the second check point(40km point).


It was very fine. The best day for race!


In this year I took part in the race with a staff of my hospital.


The start was so crowded that it was dangerous.

When I started to ran, I could forget the pain wiht my right foot. But after 15km point I felt a little pain when running down slope. I ran very carefully to care my right foot. Then I fell over from my left foot and severe clamp in my left foot.
From that time I could forget the pain of right because of the pain of left side!
Anyway I ran thoroughly with my strength in reserve and never to run with top speed.
I could enjoy the race fully.

Yestery' training: 71.5km race
Monthly mileage for Octorbar 115km

No comments: