Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last trail in 2008

To tell the truth, I was lazy in trail run in this year partly because I couldn’t participate in the Japan mountaineering race(Hasetune race).
I swear, promise that I will run the mountains as much as possible in 2009 and will enjoy mountaineering races ( have a afford to enjoy races).

In this year I had many events and had a nice time. I appreciate all persons that I had met and all the events that I could have. Thanks for nice year!

Can you see the buildings in Shinjyuku?
today's training: 28km trail run!
monthly mileage for December 203km(target 200km)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shin-nen akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!!!

Also, omedetou on passing your training goal for December by 3k!!!! sugoi!

ja....
Gene
(Nurse in Vermont who was an exchange student in Fukushima in 1986-87)

ER runner said...

Arigatou for your comment!
And I could enjoy your Subarashii photos in your blog.