Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mt. Fuji climbing race & Fuji safari Park

We went to Mt. Fuji for three days.
The race was held 23 July (the forth Friday on July every year).

We prayed for the safey of the race at Zero step Umagaeshi.

It was so fine and we could see the goal " the top of Mt. Fuji"
I felt good before start but while running I felt nausea and at last I vomitted at third steps. I wondered whether I should keep running or not...

My cheers! Thanks for the great cheers!!
I could recovery from this point!

Next day we went to Fuji safari Park. Of course we can enjoy the Safari from the car but we can enjoy on foot too!

!!!!!!tiger!!!!!???


It was so hot that all beasts were suffering from summer heat!
training: 21km Mt.Fuji climbing race & 5km descending route, 2km up
Monthly mileage for July: 265km

No comments: