Monday, May 17, 2010

rehabilitation

I have to have rehabilitation for a while...
I knew that I was short of training espesially LSD.
I began to feel tired 10km point in this race!!! And the worst happening is that my gut was totally knocked out. I dashed into the toilet more than 7 times.
I will exercise much from now to enjoy next year's race!


The altitude of top point is 1903m and that of bottom is 600m.

I could become friends wiht Anpanman! We ran together for about 5km.

We could run through the gate together!

My family were also worth for gold medal! Thanks for your cheers all the day.

Today's training: 4km walk in the morning & 7km walk active resting?
Monthly mileage for May: 288km

2 comments:

Trever Shick said...

Awesome! Congratulations! Is this your first Ultra?

ER runner said...

This was the forth Ultra for me, and there were same race. This race "Yatugatake Nobeyama Ultramarathon" is one of my favorite races, because we can see the spectacle scenery of Mts. Yatugatake while running and the up-down course is very fun!