Monday, May 3, 2010

DNF!

I had a plan which was the same as I did last year.
We would went to Titibu to see Shibazakura. My wife and daughters would go there by train and I on foot.
I woke up 5 o'clock and started bound for Titibu...with new shoes.... But on the way (about 10km) I had a terrible pain with my outer ankle because of the NEW shoes.... I tried everything to relieve the pain(applying plasters, heel up by paper and so on).. and then I gave up running.
We went there by train together. It was so crowded that it was as if a commuter train!

Although it was awfully crowded, shibazakura was very beautiful.

You can see Mt. Bukou behind shibazakura.

Lovely flowers!
Today's training: 15km jog & walk
Monthly mileage for May: 30km

2 comments:

Trever Shick said...

I DNF'd my first 50 mile ultra and only completed 40 miles. It was much more difficult than i had trained for. I completed another 50 mile run a few weeks later though. I felt disappointed because of the DNF but it was the right choice to stop running that day. ganbatte!

ER runner said...

Thanks for your cheers!