Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ganbattenai-papa

I was off for 9days. I'm afraid I can't run for more few days. My subcutaneous hemorrhage is descending and now reached to the right thigh. Pain is getting better but still here and there.]
Anyway I have to make a lecture about Triage on this Friday and have not yet finished the preparation. So in either case I have no time to run.

One point lecture" triage"
Triage is the process of rapidly and accurately evaluating patients to determine the extent of their injuries and the appropriate level of medical care required.
Priority is placed on providing care to victims most likely to survive; victims with such severe injuries that they are unlikely to survive are given low priority because they consume a disproportionate share of resources.
The most popular method is START(Simple Triage and Rapid Treatment).
START is an assessment of ambulation, respiration, perfusion, and mental status in a stepwise fashion to determine which victims require immediate transport for definitive care. START is easy to apply and designed for mass casualty incidents when time for comprehensive evaluation is nonexistent.

The system uses color-coded tags to identify patients and to designate their triage category: black is dead, red is critical, yellow is serious, green is not serious.


Anyway I want to run again.....

No comments: