Wednesday, September 8, 2010

All mountains in Yatugatake!

This was my biggest target in this year. I have never climbed up any mountains of Yatugatake.I was afraid that I could climbed all through the mountains in Yatugatake.
But I had to believe myself and my foot.
It was very windy because the typhoon was coming but it was lucky that it didn't rain. I enjoyed spectacle landscapes in the morning.

I love Mt.Fuji.

Mt. Amikasa which was the first mountain of this course.

Mt. Akadake which is the highest mountain in Yatugatake.

Mt. Kitayokodake which was the last but one.
There was only one mountain when I climbed up Mt. Kitayokodake.
And last mountain was Mt.Tateshinayama. I was so excited that I would be finishing the almost all mountain in Yatugatake..... But I missed the course to go to Mt. Tateshinayama at last.... I was very sorry about it and then I could get the next target in the next year. Rechallenge!
Yesterday's training: 33km mountaineering & 6km jog
Today's training 10km walk
monthly mileage for September 110km

No comments: