Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hasetune 30km trailrun race

I attended Hasetune 30k with a resident of my hospital.
At first we forgot to change the trains and went to wrong lines in the morning!
Returned in a hurry and we could reach the race place in time.
It was a little hot but nice day to run a trail!
~happening~
I found a runner on the ground and he fainted.
The vital sign "pulsation and breathing" was no problem and his airway was kept.
After 5 or more minutes later, he was getting more and more alert but there was amnesia. He couldn't remember who he came with or when he started.
We(two firefighters, a clerk of hospital and I) stayed with him until official supporters had come and then we restarted. There were more than thirty minutes.
But from it we could passed a lot lot of runners and I had a illusion that I became much firster!!?
After that I could enjoy the race and finished it in a smile!

He finished the first trailrun race.

Today's reward for me!
Today's training: 30km trailrun race, 4km up & 6km jog
monthly mileage for April 246km (monthly target 300km)

No comments: