Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mt. Fuji climbing record

This was the fourth time that I climbed Mt. Fuji in this year. But it was the first time to climb it with friends. This time the member was 6 including me and three of them were clearly short of exercise!
I was afraid we couldn't reach the top. I was deeply impressed that the most important thing was to come back safely. To tell the truth, I had NEVER thought we could reach the top.
It was rainy but no windy, so we decided to start. There were many other climbers.

Rainy→slippy, but so cool→→chilly...

On the way to the top it began to rain so hard that I had to decide to stop the climbing. But while resting the rain had stopped!


I was very impressed that we all could reach the top! It was the hardest day in my life!?? This time was fantastically harder than that time when I climbed alone.



A sea of clouds.

After finishing the mountaineering, it had gotten fine for a while(for a few minutes). The spectacle view blowed out our tiredness.

Yesterday's training: 1okm (very about)
Monthly mileage for August: 93km(monthly target 200km )

No comments: