Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kitatanzawa

This weekend and the next weekend I have to work and can't go trail at all. So I took a holiday today.
I went to Kitatanzawa to see the course of the Kitatanzawa endurance race.
According to the wetherforecast it would rain but it was so nice day to run because it was cloudy and cool.


Nowadays I feel keenly that I am short of training.


There were many moutain azalea .


In Tanzawa there are many leeches. You should watch out. The best way to avoid them is not to stop at all and run faster!

Today's training: 35km (trail)
Monthly mileage for June: 182km

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about trail running in Japan. Is it growing in popularity? Are there many trail races?

Anonymous said...

here is my email if you wish to contact me. Billy C
billychilton@hotmail.com