Sunday, June 15, 2008

14th June
We dropped in Mt. Fuji on the way to Saiko.
I ran from 中の茶屋 to 馬返し which is the most important point of the first latter(road part) of the Mt. Fuji climbing race.
There were many runners who would participate in the race. I felt a tense atmosphere when I came to Mt. Fuji. I like it.

Today's training: 4km run (climbing up)

15th June
I participated in Saiko road race. But the main event of my family was the picking cherry after the race.

It was 20.5km, so the speed was the very important element. It was the last one I like....


It was so fine that we could enjoy food and sweets under the sun shine!

After the race we went to the cherry farm and enjoyed the picking the cherry. They said in this year it was a bad harvest. So I had to climb up to the very high point to pick the cherry.

Can you see me? On the top of the ladder!


We enjoyed the sweet cherry more because it was hard to pick them.


Today's training: 20.5km race & 6km conditioning
Monthly mileage for June: 140km

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there. Sounds like a fun run.