Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mt.Mitake mountaineering race

This is my last race of this year. It is anual race of my family. After this race we have to prepare for New Year's Day.
We stayed at 宿坊(small hotel?)in Mt.Mitake on the day before the race and
could see a spectacle nidght view from the mountain.

Nigfht view from the window of our room
I woke up early in the morning and jogged around the hotel.

Though many clouds I could see sun rise in the cold !

The result was...... But I didn't get injuryed and thank you for good 2009!
Today's training: 15km race & 10km up,down
Monthly mileage for December: 115km

2 comments:

Trever Shick said...

Good run! It makes me look forward to my "Pilot Mountain Payback Marathon" in north carolina, February 2010 :)

ER runner said...

I found a home page of Pilot Mountain Payback Marathon.
It looks exciting and the scnerly seems very fantastic. Have a nice run!