Saturday, February 23, 2008

First trail run in this year! I love trail run!

My left thigh has been getting better but isn't completely healed, so I gave up going skiing and decided to go trail running, although it is a little early to go trail running because of cold and snow.
From Mt.Takao to Mt.Jinba there were too many people but from Mt.Jinba to Mt.Ichimichi there were few hiker, so I could enjoy calm trail run.
Today I heard twitters of trees! At first I thought them twitters of birds, but I realized that so many trees creaked and made sounds like twitters!!


We have to keep mountains clean! Let's clean up


A lot of snow! Downslope was like skiing!


Of course I slipped many times.


Goal was 瀬音の湯 beside the Akikawa valley.


Today's training: about 30km trail run(JR高尾ー高尾山ー陣馬山ー醍醐丸ー市道山ー瀬音の湯)
Monthly mileage for February: 192km

No comments: